08.11.2018 | 8:30 - 12:30
Sofias Hus, Godthåbsvej 6A, 2000 Frederiksberg
You’re a passionate professional in the business of doing good & doing well. But what about your own sustainability? How can you keep yourself in balance in a fast-paced environment? How are you connecting to your own purpose? And what can we do to create a workplace culture that embraces consciousness, authenticity and meaning?
Join Tania Ellis Social Business Clubs autumn miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The international social business expert who provides an overview of global trends and cases on personal sustainability (Tania Ellis, Special Advisor & Founder, The Social Business Company)
- The serial entrepreneur and CEO, who is transforming his business from within in order to serve people, planet and profit with love and compassion (Martin Bjergegaard, CEO, Frokost.dk)
- The sustainability director that applies Native American wisdom principles and mindfulness in one of Denmark’s largest energy companies (Marianne Kildedal, Head of Responsible Leadership & CSR, SEAS-NVE)
- The award-winning sustainability expert and Young Global Leader, who has discovered how silence and Nature can lead us to a sustainable world (Laura Storm, Founder, Regenerators)
See full program here
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- CSR Forum members (sign up as Club Member) 650 kr.
- Start-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Sign up here