Thursday 24th of March we had our first webinar on the topic “EU Taxonomy, Compliance & Sustainability”.
About the webinar
The EU has established the EU taxonomy as an important enabler to scale up sustainable investments and make the EU carbon-neutral by 2050.
At the webinar we got an understanding of why Ørsted welcomes the EU taxonomy as a catalyst for real change and a strategic opportunity to strengthen the capabilities to secure future growth across more than one bottom-line.
We also had a peek into Ørsted’s ESG methodology on how to scope, measure and implement at an operational level.
- Peter Gylling Krusaa, Senior Lead Regulatory Advisor Group Regulatory Affairs, Ørsted.
Next webinars on the topic
- 28/4 – 09.00-09.45: “A pragmatic approach to how to manage EU taxonomy obligations – strategically as well as operationally” with Frederik Bo Rementorp, Senior ESG Manager, A.P. Moller – Maersk.
- 24/5 – 09.00-09.45: “EU Taksonomien – “Samspillet mellem EU Taksonomien & CSRD – set fra en rapporteringsvinkel og et brugerperspektiv – et situationsbillede hvor er vi på rejsen”. Birgitte Mogensen, Founder Board Management & Chairman USB udvalget, FSR – danske revisorer.
EU Taxonomy, Compliance & Sustainability
This webinar-series is brought to you in a collaboration between:
- AP Møller – Maersk
- Bureau Veritas
- CSR Forum
- Copenhagen Business School, The Department of Accounting
- Board Management
Price & Info
- It is free to participate
- We screen all registrants before approving their participation
- Slides and recordings are exclusively reserved for members of CSR Forum