- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Arla Foods – Science Based Targets as a Keydriver for Corporate Sustainable Transformation (In English)
11. oktober fra kl. 9:00 - 9:45Gratis
Arla Foods has been approved for a new goal by the Science Based Targets initiative, SBTi, and can thus, as one of more than 60 food companies worldwide, boast a goal that will prevent a temperature rise of 1.5 degrees.
The approval from SBTi is an extension of the new sustainability strategy, Future26, which Arla presented in November last year, and which among other things means that the group will reduce greenhouse gas emissions in operations by 63 percent by 2030, compared to 2015. Previously the target was 30 percent.
In this masterclass we will become wiser on why and how Arla Foods have approached the work with SBT in practice and what it has meant so far across several bottom lines.
- Anna Flysjö (PhD), Scientific Lead, Climate and Environment, Corporate Sustainability, Arla Foods amba.
Price and further info
- Part of our masterclasses for Sustainability Specialists. Read more here
- It’s free to join this online masterclass
- Feel free to invite colleagues and other key persons in your network
- All teaching takes place online via Microsoft Teams
- 09.45-10.30: Q&A with the guest lecturer in a smaller member forum
- Slides and recordings are reserved for members
- Read more and apply for your CSR Forum membership here
- 11. oktober
9:00 - 9:45
- CSR Forum
- +45 4086 2747