- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Coop – Responsible supply chain management & CSR/Sustainability strategy (In English)
7. oktober fra kl. 9:00 - 9:45Gratis
About this masterclass
Coop is through the company’s code of conduct, committed to social, environmental and ethical responsibility when sourcing products.
The social responsibility concerns the rights, health and safety of workers and local societies involved in our supply chains. The environmental responsibility concerns measures to preserve natural resources, including sustainable use of natural resources in the goods and services sourced by Coop. The ethical responsibility concerns honest and fair business conduct throughout the supply chain.
In this masterclass we will learn more about how Coop ensures responsible sourcing by working closely with suppliers/sub-suppliers and how this is related to the company’s overall CSR & Sustainability strategy. We will also be given some insights on how Coop will approach and integrate the EU Taxonomy in this work.
- Signe D. Frese, CSR-director, Coop
Price & further info
- Part of our masterclasses for Sustainability Specialists. Read more here
- It’s free to join this online masterclass
- Feel free to invite colleagues and other key persons in your network
- All teaching takes place online via Microsoft Teams
- 09.45-10.30: Q&A with the guest lecturer in a smaller member forum
- Slides and recordings are reserved for members
- Read more and apply for your CSR Forum membership here
- 7. oktober
9:00 - 9:45
- CSR Forum
- +45 4086 2747