- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Nilfisk’s CSR reporting journey (In English)
22. september fra kl. 9:00 - 9:45Gratis
About this masterclass
It’s been a decade since Nilfisk made its first official commitment to track and improve efforts within CSR by signing the United Nation’s Global Compact.
In 2021, the company’s efforts were further acknowledged when it received an ‘A-‘ score in the globally recognized CDP rating, ranking among the top 19% of all companies within thier peer group. Also, the EcoVadis 2021 Silver rating placed Nilfisk in the top range of companies assessed across industries.
In this masterclass we will hear how Nilfisk’s efforts has placed the company in the leadership category of their industry when it comes to climate action commitment and overall sustainability and ESG disclosure, zooming in on the journey ahead: strategic integration.
- Malene Thiele, Director Global ESG and Sustainability, Nilfisk
Price & further info
- Part of our masterclasses for Sustainability Specialists. Read more here
- It’s free to join this online masterclass
- Feel free to invite colleagues and other key persons in your network
- All teaching takes place online via Microsoft Teams
- 09.45-10.30: Q&A with the guest lecturer in a smaller member forum
- Slides and recordings are reserved for members
- Read more and apply for your CSR Forum membership here