Online masterclass: ESG as a strategic framework for Maersk’s green transformation (In English)
1. juni fra kl. 9:00 - 9:45Gratis
Maersk is working actively and strategically with all aspects of corporate risk and responsibility is a baseline requirement from the company’s customers, investors, employees, regulators, civil society and other stakeholders – and their expectations are converging.
Maersk is simultaneously undergoing its own transformation: from conglomerate to end-to-end logistics provider, from fossil fuel follower to green industry leader and from technological conservative to digital frontrunner.
The company’s ESG strategy is centered around three core commitments which encompass the areas that Maersk’s Executive Leadership Team have determined as strategic priorities within the environment, social and governance dimensions. The full ESG framework comprises 14 categories covering all of Maersk’s material sustainability responsibilities, risks and opportunities.
The core commitments and their supporting KPIs and targets represent the issues where Maersk can create the most significant impact due to the company’s position, size and reach. This also makes them critical to the success of their business strategy.
Read more about Maersk and ESG on the company’s webpage here
- On this masterclass we will learn from Maersk’s experiences unfolding the company’s ESG strategy from 2021 and the reporting journey that follows.
- We will also get an understanding on how Maersk approaches the steps towards compliance with the CSRD directive, based on the company’s strategical ESG framework.
- Frederik Bo Rementorp – Senior ESG Manager, A.P. Møller – Mærsk.
Price & further info
- It’s free to join this online masterclass
- All teaching takes place online via Microsoft Teams
- Slides and recordings are reserved for members of CSR Forum
- Apply for your CSR Forum membership here
Join this event
- 1. juni
9:00 - 9:45
- CSR Forum
- +45 4086 2747