02.05.2017 | 12:30 - 17:00
Republikken, Vesterbrogade 24, 1620 København V
Join our miniconference in The Social Business Club 2 May 2017 to meet like-minded professionals and get how-to inspiration and insights into disruptive social startups, CSR entrepreneurship and sustainable innovation alliances from Goodwings, Nor-Shipping, IKEA and more.
- The social business expert, who will share key insights on sustainable disruption and corporate social entrepreneurship (Tania Ellis, The Social Business Company)
- The social entrepreneur, who has created a disruptive business model for online travel (Christian Honoré, Goodwings)
- The social intrapreneur, who is disrupting the shipping industry from within one sustainability step at a time (Sofia Fürstenberg, Nor-Shipping)
- The sustainability manager who is driving corporate innovation efforts in alliance with green and social startups (Jonas Engberg, IKEA)
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and ideas of how you can apply some of the disruptive business and innovation principles in your own practice.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into sustainable disruption, shared value partnerships, social startups
- Ideas for how to put social entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship into practice
- Inspiration for your work with CSR and sustainability
- To engage in shared value partnerships & alliances
- To start, grow or collaborate with a (social) business
- To network with other like-minded professionals
Time: Tuesday 2 May, 12.30 – 17.00
Place: RUMMET v. Republikken, Vesterbrogade 24, 1620 København V
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
Non-members: 950 kr.
Premium Club members: free – included in membership
Basic Club members: 650 kr. (Pris for CSR Forum medlemmer)
Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Sign up here!!!