17.11.2022 | 9:00 - 9:45
Masterclass on why and how Ørsted is bridging the company’s Sustainability and ESG commitment with the Tax strategy
Part of our masterclasses for Sustainability Specialists. Read more here
About this masterclass
There’s a public perception and political debate that multinational companies don’t pay their fair share of tax.
Ørsted’s tax policy aligns well with the company’s focus on sustainability and it helps bring certainty around the tax cost of doing business and builds credibility with regulators, authorities and NGOs.
In this webinar we will learn about Ørsted’s tax practices as a main aspect of the sustainability strategy and how this is carried out as a complex business operating in many jurisdictions and dealing with large sums of money.
- Karl Berlin, Vice President, Head of Tax, Ørsted.
Registration for this masterclass with Ørsted
- Sign up for this webinar via our EasyRegister/NemTilmeld website here
Upcoming masterclasses for Sustainability Specialists
- More masterclasses are under development
- Stay informed and sign up for CSR Forums newsletter by email email@example.com
Price & further info
- It’s free to join this online masterclass
- Feel free to invite colleagues and other key persons in your network
- All teaching takes place online via Microsoft Teams
- This masterclass continues with a 45 minutes Q&A with the guest lecturer and discussion in a smaller member forum (09.45-10.30)
- Slides and recordings are reserved for members
- Read more and apply for your CSR Forum membership here