10.11.2022 | 9:00 - 9:45
Masterclass on how SimCorp is taking its ESG ambition from compliance to being a strategic driver.
Part of our masterclasses for Sustainability Specialists. Read more here
About this masterclass
Acting responsibly is part of SimCorp’s DNA. Sustainability is about climate change, but it’s also about enabling sustainable ESG investing and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion among people.
Sustainable investments will soon account for the majority of assets under management worldwide. SimCorp’s ambition is to be a leading provider of sustainability-related solutions and to support the industry in its transition towards sustainable finance.
We are also committed to run our business in an increasingly more sustainable way and will move all our internal operations to energy-efficient cloud hosting. We will leverage cloud and other technologies to offer energy-efficient services that can help our clients reduce their carbon footprint.
In this masterclass we will learn more about how SimCorp is taking its ESG ambition from compliance to being a strategic business driver.
- Mette Trier, Head of Sustainability, SimCorp
Registration for this masterclass with SimCorp
- Sign up via our EasyRegister/NemTilmeld website here
Upcoming masterclass for Sustainability Specialists
17. November – 09.00-09.45
- Ørsted –Tax Governance as a key driver for corporate sustainability
- Masterclass on why and how Ørsted is bridging the company’s Sustainability and ESG commitment with the Tax strategy
- Karl Berlin, Vice President, Head of Tax, Ørsted
- Sign up for this online masterclass via our EasyRegister/NemTilmeld website here
Price & further info
- It’s free to join this online masterclass
- Feel free to invite colleagues and other key persons in your network
- All teaching takes place online via Microsoft Teams
- This masterclass continues with a 45 minutes Q&A with the guest lecturer and discussion in a smaller member forum (09.45-10.30)
- Slides and recordings are reserved for members
- Read more and apply for your CSR Forum membership here