Put sustainability into the heart of your sales and customer relations efforts
How can corporate responsibility and sustainability efforts be used to increase sales, build relationships with customers and ultimately contribute to global development goals in support of sustainable consumption?
Join our Autumn miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from: the social business expert who provides an overview of global sustainable customer engagement trends and cases; the fair trade organization that engages consumers to increase market demands for sustainable products; the laundering service company that builds sustainability into its value proposition to attract and retain business customers; the international expert who changes corporate and consumer behaviour through nudging and behavioural design. Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and ideas of how you can put sustainability into your own sales and customer relations efforts.
See the full miniconference programme here
Join the miniconference to get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- Insights into the many faces of sustainable customer engagement – both BtB and BtC
- Ideas on how to build sustainability into your sales efforts
- Inspiration for your work with CSR
- To network with other like-minded professionals
Join by signing up here!
Time: Thursday 9 November 2017, 08.30 – 12.30
Place: Rainmaking Loft, Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 41, 1434 Copenhagen K
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-Club members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Written by Tania Ellis, Forunder of The Social Business Club